MSCA – the Minnesota Shopping Center Association – is intended for shopping center owners, developers, contractors, brokers, property managers, attorneys, architects, appraisers, retailers and all professionals serving the Minnesota retail real estate industry.
Become a part of this statewide association of industry leaders today!
Benefits of MSCA Membership Include:
- NETWORKING AND SOCIAL OPPORTUNITIES with over 650 retail real estate industry colleagues. The most effective way to meet people and continue to enhance our industry is to join an MSCA committee.
- MONTHLY MEETINGS, tailored to retail real estate personnel and specialists in related fields, cover both general and specialized areas of expertise.
- REAL ESTATE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS earned at the monthly meetings.
- Informative MONTHLY NEWSLETTERS, featuring retail real estate trends and news.
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY, featuring member photos and contact information, company listings, corporate sponsors, and more.
- BI-ANNUAL RETAIL REPORT detailing relevant and comprehensive industry information such as trends and developments, as well as industry data and resources posted on the MSCA Research web pages.
- PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE with intranet, online registration, access to MSCA information and services.
- FOCUSED ADVERTISING opportunities for monthly programs, newsletters and website.
- ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT, providing outstanding networking, client relations, and outright fun.
- LEGISLATIVE INTERACTION, providing the opportunity to participate in governmental affairs including Business Day at the Capitol, legislative coffees, committee meetings and more.
- STARRSM AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE presented annually to recognize retail projects, teams and individuals who have made substantial contributions to the industry, association and the community.
Your membership options are: